An exciting opportunity has arisen at MASHIE.
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Operations Assistant to join our growing team.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with a can-do attitude and have an ability to build strong relationships, communicate well and be able to work to tight deadlines. In addition you think fast, work proactively and always keep on top of things, even in a dynamic environment.
If you are driven to build a meaningful career in a fast growing, forward-thinking company, this could be the perfect role for you.
- Work alongside the Operations Manager to ensure the smooth day to day running of the office.
- Be the key point of contact in the office. Answering the main office telephone, relaying messages to all members of staff.
- Organising and distributing office post.
- Maintaining office equipment and procuring new equipment and stationery as and when required.
- Providing additional administration support to other areas of the business as and when required.
- Efficiently manage all clothing orders and enquiries, exchanges, and returns.
- Being the key point of contact for ALL customers with clothing related questions.
- Processing all clothing orders, returns and exchanges.
- Ensuring the clothing website is kept up to date with stock levels, sizing details etc.
- Providing ongoing support to deliver an impeccable service to ALL customers.
- Ensuring any returned clothing is efficiently returned to the warehouse.
- Processing and ensuring the efficient delivery of all embroidery orders.
- Monitor the MASHIE ‘Contact Us’ email inbox.
- Work alongside the Operations Manager to grow MASHIE’s Ambassador Programme including Social Media presence, regular newsletters to help raise awareness.
- Process all Ambassador enquiries and grow to be the main point of contact for all MASHIE Ambassadors.
- Support the Operations Manager to ensure all MASHIE Memberships are updated and renewed appropriated.
- Be a central point of contact for all Membership administration enquiries.
- Ensure all member information on the MASHIE Smartphone App and the MASHIE database is kept updated.
- NORTHLEACH, GLOUCESTERSHIRE
- 37.5 HOURS PER WEEK / 9.00 - 5.30 MONDAY-FRIDAY
- £18,000 - £25,000 DEPENDANT ON EXPERIENCE
HOW TO APPLY
If you wish to apply, please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you wish to join MASHIE and what you will be able to bring to the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
Friday 12 February 2021